The Big Idea
Players take turns spinning the spinner and flipping the brownie they think hides the matching number. Make a match and scoop it up with the spatula, but be on the lookout for special spins, like burnt brownies and spilt milk! You might just lose a brownie or a turn. Collect five brownies first to win!
Cut to the Chase
- Helps develop memory and matching skills
- Encourages numeral recognition
- Helps increase fine motor skills
- Promotes sharing and turn taking
- Helps develop social skills
- This fudgy find-it preschool game encourages numeral recognition and builds memory and matching skills!
- Includes 16 brownie game pieces, 1 spatula, 1 spinner, and 4 plates
- Multilingual instruction guide
- No reading required for gameplay
- For 2–4 players