The Big Idea
Tag along with Ace and Kat on a fun and alphabet-filled shopping spree at AlphaBetty’s wacky vintage A to Z Store. These furry opposites know the value of teamwork. Kat finds a basketful of bargains in every department, but Ace has trouble remembering what he came to buy. Can Kat help jog Ace’s memory?
Preschoolers will love using Ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog™ pen (sold separately) as they enjoy this fun, interactive story with 11 early learning activities designed to support school readiness.
Cut to the Chase
- Playful, interactive learning
- Confidence-building feedback
- Encourages independent learning
- Provides ample practice time
- 24-Page, richly illustrated storybook that guides preschoolers in the following areas: alphabet readiness and beginning phonics (set of 6)
- Perfect for story time at home or in the classroom
- Works with ANY Hot Dots® or Hot Dots Jr. pen, including Ace—the Talking, Teaching Dog™ and Kat—the Talking, Teaching Kitty™ (pens sold separately)
- When you pair the Hot Dots Jr. Interactive Storybooks with a Hot Dots pen, the pen will provide positive reinforcement (cheery music and lights) for correct answers and will gently redirect children when they answer incorrectly (glowing red light)