Explore indoors and out, anytime, anywhere, with EI’s very best learning toys! Fun for any season, we’ve featured five of our favorite outdoor tools and backyard toys below, perfect for investigating the wildlife in your yard, at the park, the shore, and so much more. You never know what you’ll find – and learn – when you get outside and explore!
- 1. GeoSafari® Jr. Kidnoculars are a must-have for backyard exploration! Featuring extra-large, focus-free eyepieces and perfect-fit goggles with placement guide, even toddlers can get an up-close view of far-off nature like birds, nests, trees, and more.
- 2. Turn an ordinary drive into an action-packed nature excursion with the two-in-one GeoSafari® Jr. Science Utility Vehicle! Simply press the handles to reveal the 3x magnifier and study the details of the terrain and creatures underneath.
- 3. See what lurks beneath the surface with the GeoSafari® Jr. Underwater Explorer Boat! A clear plastic bottom with 3x magnifier provides a clear picture of life underwater.
- 4. Scientists can get down-to-Earth with Nancy B’s Science Club™ Nature Keeper and Tree Diary! Budding botanists observe and detail seasonal changes in nature with activities like pressing leaves and petals.
- 5. Check out the craters of the moon and more with the GeoSafari® Vega 360 Telescope! With 18x, 36x, 40x, and 80x magnifications, this is the perfect telescope for aspiring astronomers.
- Shop by Age
- Our Brands
- School Stuff